
Addy and Bridger rode a pony together. I love this picture because it shows how much Addy trusts her Bridger boy. Once she saw him get on she thought she wanted to too. She had her little serious grin the whole ride.

This picture is for Grandpa:) They had made a "train" out of these old drums. They were pulled along by a little tractor. Tytus thought this might be the best way to make a train at Grandpa's house:) Addy is hanging on and making sure the driver is paying attention. Laurynn and I are in a sheep car up ahead, it was a fun little bumpy ride.

Here Tytus looks like he did when Bridger was born....no facial hair! Both the girls kept giving Tytus a double look all morning. I don't think he had shaved it all off in 5 years.

Little miss big brown eyes had so much fun walking all over the farm. She really likes to feel like one of the big kids now.

My 3 little pumpkins:)
No comments:
Post a Comment