Thursday, September 29, 2011

September

Addy washing dishes. She actually does quite a good job. Laurynn playing with play dough
Addy and her BIG brother:)
Playing train station for school.
A favorite from this summer of Laurynn and Grandpa:)

We have been having a beautiful September. School has gotten off to a good start. I have been learning so much as the teacher! We bought a play cash register with a calculator on it. It's amazing how much math can be taught playing different games with it. With the fall has come more routine, and it has really been great. Every week I make a new plan for the upcoming week and it helps so much to wake up in the morning with at least a general plan. Here's a few pictures because I know its been a while again! Being too busy to blog I guess is a good thing, even though there are times I wish I could sit down and write down everything we have been up to and learning. Life is always so busy learning, growing and keeping up with it all and we are thankful for each day.

No comments: