Monday, November 14, 2011

Addelynn

 I am amazed at how love grows for your kids. When I first held my perfect baby bundle, I wasn't sure I could love her more than I did at that moment. But somehow a parents love keeps growing. Addelynn is 3! When we first held her we were so excited that she was a baby girl! (especially Daddy) I thought even on that first day that she had a little "noble" look to her. We pray that God will keep molding her heart into a strong beautiful girl who loves Jesus. We couldn't be more thankful to have her as our own and the reminder she is to us of how much more God loves us.

See what an incredible quality of love the Father has given (shown, bestowed on) us, that we should [be permitted to] be named and called and counted the children of God! And so we are! 1 John 3:1


                            
 Daddy got a balloon as big as Addy
 Excited for presents!!
 Birthday girl and her cake. I found a marshmallow fondant recipe that was super easy for the frosting. She chose the color to be "pink...its my favorite kind mom."
I know this is a small picture of her, but I love to watch Addy run and play outside. Ever since she was small, she has loved to be outdoors. Here she is running "wreally fast".

No comments: