Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring is finally here






We have really enjoyed hearing more word from Addy. My favorites are how she calls to her siblings:
"Bridger boy"
"Come on my sister"

This week we have hit another mile stone with Addy, she is potty trained:) So now we only have one in diapers:) Addy is such a little encourager. She loves to share a snack with you.

The other day I was chuckling as to why I felt busy all the time. And then I remembered...I am nursing one baby, potty training another, homeschooling big brother and all the other daily things that come with being a mom at home. But I love my job and my family!!

Laurynn is almost...oh wait. As I check the date, Laurynn is 11 months old today! She is pulling up on furniture and just within this past week is showing some interest in learning to walk. She is such a happy busy girl. Today while we were outside soaking in some sunshine, she crawled all over the place. In the wet grass, down the sidewalk, exploring everything. When Addy watched her putting her hands in the "poky" grass, she tried it too only to pull her hands back and look at Laurynn in admiration:) LOL. The girls could not be more different.

It is so fun to watch the kids learn and grow. Life is such a process of lesson after lesson. It is fun to listen to Bridger reading. He has been practicing dribbling his basketball. I am enjoying the short stage where he thinks mom is really good at basketball:) I am sure it will be a short one!! Bridger also lost another tooth yesterday...so that makes 5!

This last week the sun has finally arrived and it feels so good! Bridger keeps announcing, "There are no clouds!" With no clouds we have also been able to see the moon at night. It has been beautiful. When Addy saw it she kept saying she wanted to touch it. We planted our little garden again and it feels like Spring is really in the air!

1 comment:

Annelois Van said...

Spring is here! You are all growing... growing... growing! Can't wait to see you all. bisous and big hugs!