Thursday, February 10, 2011

3 blogs in 2 hours....the kids must be sleeping:)

These 2 sisters couldn't be much more different, but they sure are cute together! They are only 5 lbs and 5 inches different.
This is her, "I know my daddy loves me" look:) Addy is in her little airplane sweatshirt, eating apples and helping daddy. She is talking more all the time; some of our favorites include, "ew yuck," "are woo tidding me?" "shhh twiet. Wawynn's sweeping." She is almost potty trained:) She loves going bye bye and swinging is still at the top of her list of favorites.
Bridger on his new bike, with a headlight on and a got coffee shirt on. He doesn't like coffee, it was a cousin hand me down. It was still daylight, so he didn't need his headlight yet, but I guess he was being a true Harkins and wanting to be prepared. He sure does love to ride his bike.
Little cousins, only a couple months apart, soon to be partners in crime:) We had lots of fun seeing Todd, Julie and the boys.
This one is a grandma bribe to come visit. Load up the limo and hit the road:) See you soon.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Just bribing Grandma to come? Seriously, seeing that last picture I want to load up the kids and come right this minute. I miss you my dear. I hope you are well. Tell Bridger Happy Birthday from us. We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

oh...how fun...hope Bridger had a great day! Looks like he did. Can they really be 6!!! By the way...Leah told the entire Elder Board at church last week a the Elder Lunch that she is going to marry Bridger...just thought you should know:) She also told a boy on the bus that he should be nice to her or she will tell her friend Bridger...not sure how to respond to that so I will choose to think of it a as cute. Miss you guys!!