Monday, September 14, 2009

Bath time giggles

4 comments:

Candi said...

We're getting ready to head to bed but wanted one more chuckle for the day, soooo we watched this for the upteenth time just for laughs. I love this video! Keep posting girl, cuz we love it!!!

Candi said...

Ya know how some people drink a glass of warm milk before bed? We stop at this video and laugh before bed. It makes me sleep really well... (sigh) happy kids! Just wanted you to know that even though this is an old post, we visit it often. :)

Anne Van said...

I visit this video often, it's so happy! I love how Bridger can make her laugh. Love you all so much--what a precious sight. It reminds me soooo much of Jonathan and you Cathi, when you were about this age. love you all------grandma

Anne Van said...
This comment has been removed by the author.