Monday, November 3, 2008

Passing Time

What happened to the month of October?? Sure went fast. We are excited for November to finally be here so that the baby can come! Still waiting...here are some pictures of how we have been spending our time. Bridger inspecting my vacuum to see how it works.
Decorating sugar cookies with our friend Roman.

Bridger made a monster truck cookie because.... see below picture!

Tytus's artistic side coming out:) He cut me a nice pumpkin with leaves and acorns.


The MONSTER truck ride I was glad we all survived! Kinda crazy! Bridger said he would be fine without going again for a while, and I was very glad to get off....flying mud, spinning cookies, climbing muddy hills, the whole deal. I thought it was going to be more of a "kid" ride! But it was a good memory and Tytus loved it:)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like tons of fun, even the monster truck ride! See you soon!

Macaroo42 said...

I have to agree with Em. Wishing I could see you... the 22nd?