Monday, March 12, 2012
Life Keeps a Rolling...
Bridger is 7! I'm not sure what else to say but wow:) Where does the time go?!? We are so proud of Bridger and love to watch him grow. He loves adventure and building things. He has been on the hunt for a coyote we've seen on our property. He is my little brave defender who also doesn't care much for "bad guys." He has a tender and kind heart. He told me today that he didn't want to read Peter Pan yet because he did not like the pirates. I am glad he has such a tender heart built into my little strong boy.He is such a great big brother and we are so thankful for him.
A little tap dance lesson from Grandma Anne. ( Mom I didn't know you had taken 7 years!) The girls really enjoyed this!
And below is a series of pictures.....I have not yet mastered how to get 5 little ones to all look and smile at the same time....not sure I ever will either:) But these are kinda fun....we sure enjoyed seeing our cousins over presidents day!
"Cheese"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing these pictures! How fun to look at your kids loving life :) I miss you! Oh, and by the way, I recognize that dress Laurynn is wearing...I thought it was a reprint of a picture of YOU Cathi! Can't wait to come see you and make memories. I love it when you post stuff on your blog since we aren't there to see you making these memories. It helps to stay connected and I love it!
Post a Comment