Saturday, June 26, 2010

Laurynn Fay Harkins

She is here! Laurynn Fay Harkins. 8 lbs 3 oz 21 inches long. Big grin from mom! This is how happy I feel to have my arms so full and a healthy and safe delivery for Laurynn. We are so very thankful!
Bridger being so sweet with his newest little sister. He really is a GREAT big brother. Addy is trying to take it all in:) She wanted to pick up Laurynn and carry her around.
Aunt Candi and Whitney and Grandma Anne all got to visit the first day. It was so special to have my sister here for Laurynn's actual birth day. And I think Whitney was having fun too:) She is the same age I was when Candi was having her kids!
Daddy and his girls.
Our welcome home crew:) The kids had put up streamers and made a big card. And all the little critters had to come out to see the newest addition. Hopefully more pictures soon. Just a little harder to make it to the computer now!

2 comments:

B said...

Congratulations Harkins Family!!! :o) So happy for you! LOVE her name and look forward to more pics as you get time. Wish I could meet her in person! (((Hugs))) from all of us :o)

Emily said...

YAY! I love the pictures. I can't wait to meet her! I love how tender Bridger is in that picture. Love you and miss you and praying for you, always.