Friday, March 12, 2010

These little eyes can talk:) Addy isn't talking too much yet, but she sure knows how to communicate with gestures and those little eyes!
Sharing some cookie batter with Bridger. Mmmm

Swinging with daddy.
Stop and smell the flowers:) This week I have been very tired. And there have been a couple of people who have passed away this week. Sometimes life can seem so short, so be sure to stop and smell the flowers, or if your ground is still covered in snow...well, stop and throw a snow ball? Haha:) I wish I had had my camera the other day when making a trip to Costco. There was a whole row of maybe 20 cherry blossom trees lining the road. They were so beautiful. And it seems like they are everywhere out here!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Adorable pictures of your beautiful little girl. Love you much.