We had our ultrasound today. Everything looks good! I told Tytus that I thought it would be fun to find out if it was a girl or boy this time. He wasn't too sure. So he had the idea that we should make people guess the gender. Kinda feels funny for us to "know" before you see them in person. So leave your guesses, and then maybe later we'll tell you if it is a "he" or a "she";)So other new things this week, Addy has started walking, but she is still pretty cautious. She also has started singing, which is so sweet. Bridger has his 5th birthday coming up in a couple weeks! He is playing outside right now "mixing up concrete". My sister got to come for a visit. Tytus and I both had our birthdays. Addy has been sleeping in Bridger's room, and he loves it. I have been pretty tired, but overall just have mild nausea. So thankful to be feeling better.
8 comments:
the profile makes me think it's a girl, but with tytus's family, i'm thinking it's a boy...
Oh yea, oh yea, oh yea! I don't care what it is, it's another gorgeous little Harkins to love! I have GOT to get up there and see you! Soon!
I want to say "girl" just 'cause. And I agree with Jessie, it's another gorgeous little Harkins be it boy or be it girl! Love you!
First of all, your baby has a great profile! I will guess a girl. No idea from looking at the picture though.
Hey! I think it's a girl!!!! Her cheekbones--are beautiful, ha! How exciting, what a miraculous picture! Love you all so so much!
Bisous... Hugs... from MOM
I think it's a girl!! Oh Cathi, such sweet pictures...thank you for sharing with us! So excited for our newest little niece (or nephew)!
Love you all!
Ooooh how I love profile pics!!! I desperately wanted some of my kids but NONE of them would cooperate. Now they all have "alien" pics, guess that'll teach them! LOL!!! Glad your feeling better!
Ooooh how I love profile pics!!! I desperately wanted some of my kids but NONE of them would cooperate. Now they all have "alien" pics, guess that'll teach them! LOL!!! Glad your feeling better!
Post a Comment