A maskOur Wisteria bush is blooming again! It already bloomed once this spring. I am not sure if this is normal? But we are enjoying it! Here is a picture for you Candi:)
Our Garden is doing much better than last years. Corn, carrots, peas, beans, zuchinni and lettuce! We are really hoping to get the corn before the elk and deer do! We have soap and hair clippings and Bridger chases the deer out of our yard.
Addy has 4 teeth, and it looks like the other top front tooth is coming in today too. It has been close to 100 degrees all week! I have been a little nervous about Addy...teething and hot weather don't go to well together. But we got her to drink a little water last night. And she likes frozen blueberries...Aunt Candi suggested chocolate milk, since she is my daughter...:D She is just our little lightweight, I don't remember worrying about Bridger like this. But we are doing well today. We actually came to Ty's office this afternoon to cool down in the AC. Hope you are all doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment