Happy Mother's Day!! I hope you have a good day, and a good night. I hope you dont have any more storms. But if there is some more, than I bet I will come and help cut some trees down. (That is the one for Grandma Reta) And Grandma Anne, I hope I come back soon, and tomorrow I wish the cousins could come back to my house. When are they going to come? I hope you are very well and that your working is good. I really hope that Grandpa Dave is doing good too.
What do you love about Grandma Reta?
"Going to her house, and give her some presents and work outside with her. And shoveling the snow with Grandpa."
What do you love about Grandma Anne?
"About coming to her house too. And play on the beach."
"Oh and we need to do one for Grandma Warner too."
Okay, what do you love about Grandma Warner?
"About going to Amanda's house and Grandma Warner's. Taking a walk there. That's all the stuff....no no no, I do love one more thing, about playing with her big tractors and the little one, called the John Deere."
Love, Bridger
1 comment:
I know it's late, but Happy Mother's Day! And Happy Anniversary! I was thinking of your wedding the other day and then Rolana and I went through the church's old "yearbooks" and saw pictures of us all right after we were married...crazy that it's been 6 years already! Love you!
Post a Comment