Monday, April 6, 2009

Bridger

Addy has only giggled a few times, but almost all of them were her laughing at Bridger being silly for her.


The little guy fell asleep half on and half off the couch. Still needs an occasional nap I guess!


We had some spring snow, so Tytus and Bridger built a "Daddy" and "Bridger" snowman. Bridger had also gotten up the morning it snowed and shoveled snow. I heard the door close and thought he was just heading out, but realized he had already been up and working while we were still asleep! He loves the snow.





Today Bridger and I had an adventure. The woodpecker that has been hanging around our house, decided to come IN our house this morning. It flew up into the loft and kept trying to get out the windows upstairs. It was squaking and fluttering all over the place. So I was safely outside praying it would just fly out the doors. Then Bridger said he would go scare it out with the broom for me. So my brave little boy headed inside and started yelling at the bird to "get out of our house!" Only to come back outside and inform me that he thought it would be better if I went upstairs with the broom and he would stay outside and watch. I called Tytus, who thought the whole situation was hillarious. So I started throwing pebbles at the loft windows from outside to hopefully scare it away from them and towards the open doors. Finally, I couldnt see him in the windowsill anymore, so Bridger and I walked back to the front of the house to look in the windows. Now the little bird was on the floor by the guitars...it looked like it had hit the front window...a little stunned. I was afraid it couldnt fly. So I got the guts up and went back inside and started to shoo it with the broom, and thankfully it could still fly, and flew out the door! I love watching all the birds we have around our house....but want them to stay outside!

No comments: