Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What happened to June???

Leah and Bridger
At the beach with the Play Group kids looking at star fish. Bridger didn't want to hold it. Camping with our Bible study group. We took our canoe up to the lake and had a great time with everyone. Bridger never falls alseep when there are things going on...but on this day he couldn't resist.
Campfires and hot cocoa.

We have been staying busy and searching for where we should be moving in the next couple months. Tytus is up in WA today for meetings and we have looked at a few houses up in the Graham area. Bridger and I both keep growing:) He has grown another inch in the last couple months. And Bridger keeps looking at my stomach and informing me that it is geting bigger. Last night he told me that he thought we should take the baby out. He thinks he/she is big enough to play now.

2 comments:

Ed and Christy Millard said...

that's really cute... he's going to love being a big brother! he and leah are so cute together!

Macaroo42 said...

Oh I love this. The pictures, the stories. Graham?! Really?! That's only an hour and a half away on one of the best drives ever! Mom drives it a lot. I'm going to call you this week. I finally have a chance. When is good?