Today I was suprised by the UPS delivering a computer to my door. I am very excited to have a computer at home to use. Hopefully I will update our blog more than every 3 months too! Here
Hi T, C, B and little pea, Thanks for the pics - I was really kind of shocked to see how big Bridger is! We are SOOOO looking forward to spending time with you guys. Glad you guys finally have a computer!! Love, your Idaho sis
so glad you finally have a home computer!! welcome back to the world of being pulled between parenting and "quick checking" something:) cute pics... we're trying to get caleb to use the pedals on his tricycle. yeah... not quite there yet. hope you have a great day!
4 comments:
Oh yea!! I'm so excited to have you writing more! I'll look for you. I had a gut instinct that I'd find something tonight. Bless you, my friend.
Glad you're back to blogging! How are you? How was Montana?
Hi T, C, B and little pea,
Thanks for the pics - I was really kind of shocked to see how big Bridger is! We are SOOOO looking forward to spending time with you guys. Glad you guys finally have a computer!!
Love, your Idaho sis
so glad you finally have a home computer!! welcome back to the world of being pulled between parenting and "quick checking" something:) cute pics... we're trying to get caleb to use the pedals on his tricycle. yeah... not quite there yet. hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment