
We built a sand box up on the hill and here is Bridger and Daddy filling it up. They went to the beach and filled up the truck with sand. We also worked on some garden boxes so we can plant some carrots and a few other things. I will try to put up some pictures of them later. Bridger is excited to do a garden, but he and the little neighbor girl, Shelby, had a great time in the sand box today.

Daddy made a tunnel



Fun together!
1 comment:
So how come you get to blog and not tell me about it?! I just stubled on your through Emily's page. I love all your pictures, but there need to be some of you, Miss Mom. :-) I know, always BEHIND the camera. Have you seen Rolana's blog? Bounce through my comments or Emily's. Did you get my phone message?
Post a Comment