Wednesday, October 3, 2007




Bridger was singing tonight while taking a bath. He loves to sing all the "JOY" songs. He just learned "I've got the joy joy joy down in my heart" song. But tonight he was singing it, "I've got the joy joy joy joy sit on a tack, ouch! Sit on a tack, ouch! Down on a tack, where?"
Hard to figure out all those kids songs. I remember when I thought the words said, "down in my heart, Tuesday." Or Tytus's favorite, "The roll called Upyander." It is really raining tonight. We had some hot chocolate to warm us up. I guess fall is here already.

1 comment:

Todd and Julie said...

Yay, you have a new blog!! Grandma Reta just sent us the address, and it was SO FUN to watch the videos of Bridger. We're hoping to see you guys pretty soon! Cathi, thank you for the tender-hearted "comment" and email...I haven't responded yet but I really, really appreciated what you said. Love you. Julie